Written by Kate Curry
Are you a part of the Yarn of the Month Club® community?
If not, here's what you're missing out on this month! 😏
This month's yarn is our Lace Weight Silk Yarn in Witching Hour.
Available in white or multicolored options this recycled silk lace weight yarn is full of playful spirals of color, creating a balance between fun and delicate! Soft and light, this yarn is perfect for any lightweight project like shawls or wraps.
Want to learn more about lace weight silk yarn? Here’s a blog about everything you need to know!
- Length: 300 yards
- Yarn Weight: 0 - Lace/Fingering, 50g
- Yarn Material: Recycled Silk
- Needle Size: 000-1 (1.5 - 2.25mm)
- Hook Size: B - 1 (2.25mm)
- Gauge: K 33-40 sts/4", Double C 28-32 sts/4"
- Physical Quality: Soft and Silky!
- How to clean: Dry Clean
- Best for: Knitting, Crocheting, Needlepoint, Embroidery, Tatting, Weaving - Check out our Lace Weight Silk Shawl Kit and Silk Waves Crochet Shawl Kit
When you're looking for your FREE pattern for your yarn of the month subscription, don't forget to use the code OCTPATTERN at checkout to get your pattern for free!All Lace Weight Patterns
Not in the club? Join us!
Our monthly Yarn of the Month Club® supports hundreds of artisans by providing safe and sustainable employment. Each month comes with a skein of premium handmade yarn, a colorful insert, and two coupon codes. One coupon code for your free pattern and another coupon code for 35% off any non-subscription DGY purchase! You also get club-only exclusive anddiscounted products that you can add onto your monthly shipments.
Need More Info?
Need More Info?
Love the yarn? Here's our other available colorways!