Leave it to us! Each month, we'll send you a lovely handmade mystery skirt picked out by the Darn Good Yarn team. Oh, the anticipation!
Monthly Billing$30/mo + free shipping
Annual Billing$25/mo + free shipping
Made from 100% Recycled Material
So many ways to wear!
Support Artisans in India and Nepal
For every skirt purchased, we will donate one to victims of domestic violence
Girls 4/5-13/14 Waist: 18-24"|Length: 32-34"
Womens 0-12 Waist: 23-40"|Length: 32-34"
Womens 8-20 Waist: 28-46"|Length: 32-34"
Womens 14-32 Waist: 35-60"|Length: 40"
About the subscription
Please note these skirts come in assorted colors & 2 lengths (mini & ankle). Each month you'll receive either an ankle or mini length skirt in the size you selected.
In order to offer you this amazing deal on our Sari Wrap Skirts, all subscription mystery skirts are final sale.
Do I get to pick my skirt length?
Each month, your skirt is picked by our wonderful warehouse staff. Unfortunately, we don't offer skirt length preferences at this time.
How does billing work?
You will be charged on the day you subscribe. Your subscription will renew on the same day for all future boxes unless a charge date is updated. Please allow for a full 30 days after your renewal for processing time as each skirt is hand-made and then hand selected by our stylists.
When does my order ship?
All orders will ship on a monthly basis. If you place your order in November, your skirt will ship in December. Please allow up to 30 days for processing time as each skirt is hand-made and then hand selected by our stylists.
What if I want more than 1 skirt?
YAY!! Simply add another 'Mystery Skirt of the Month' subscription to your cart and checkout. This subscription has free shipping, so add as many as you'd like!
Can I exchange?
Due to the awesome offer on these skirts, we do not allow for returns or exchanges. If you would like to return or exchange your skirts you must purchase our Sari Wrap Skirt, or tune in to our Facebook live sales every M-W-F for your chance to see skirts before purchasing! Please note, these options are separate from the subscription and can not be used to pick your skirt for this subscription.
What if I order the wrong size?
Not to worry! These skirts make incredible gifts! Don't forget to login to your dashboard and update your size before your next box ships though!
What material is my skirt made of?
Every single one of these skirts are handmade by women in India and Nepal. They are made from manufacturers remnants and seconds of sari material that would otherwise go into landfills. We tell you on the website that they are made of an assortment of silk, chiffon, viscose & polyester, but let's break down what that means. When these amazing women artisans get 100 pounds of material brought in, approximately 80% of it is silk and the remaining 20% is a blend of chiffon, viscose & polyester. So as they piece the remnants of material together when they are making these skirts, a majority of the silk will most likely be silk and the remaining a blend of chiffon, viscose & polyester.
What if my skirt is damaged?
All of our skirts are made from 100% recycled materials. due to the handmade & recycled nature of these skirts, they may contain minor wear and tear. Please keep in mind these skirts are made from the traditional Indian sari which are typically composed of silk, chiffon, viscose & polyester.
What are the care instructions for my skirts?
Wash skirts in cold water in a mesh bag and put in the dryer on a low/medium heat. Due to the handmade nature of our product, the skirt you receive may have natural wear and tear. Please keep in mind that this product is made of the traditional Indian sari. Typically, these skirts are made with an assortment of silk, chiffon, viscose & polyester blends.