Written by Kate Curry
Are you a part of the Yarn of the Month Club® community?
If not, here's what you're missing out on this month! 😏
This month's yarn is our Journey Recycled Silk Yarn in Autumn Jubilee.
This yarn is absolutely magnificent! Imagine raw silk blended with bleached silk. What does that create? A rustic-looking yet sophisticated yarn with just the right blend of sheen, strength, and beauty. Shawls, lightweight tops and so many other garments that need structure but some drape.
- Length/Weight: 185 yards/ 50 grams
- Yarn Weight: 2 - Sport
- Yarn Material: 80% Bleached Silk, 20% Raw Silk
- Needle Size: US 3-5 (3.25 - 3.75mm)
- Hook Size: US E/4-7 (3.5 - 4.5mm)
- Gauge: K- 23-26 /4", C- 16-20 /4"
- Physical Quality: Luxurious
- How to clean: Handwash, lay flat to dry or dry clean
- Best for: Knitting, Crocheting, Weaving, Mixed Media
When you're looking for your FREE pattern for your yarn of the month subscription, don't forget to use the code SEPTPATTERN at checkout to get your pattern for free!
Not in the club? Join us!
Our monthly Yarn of the Month Club® supports hundreds of artisans by providing safe and sustainable employment. Each month comes with a skein of premium handmade yarn, a colorful insert, and two coupon codes. One coupon code for your free pattern and another coupon code for 35% off any non-subscription DGY purchase! You also get club-only exclusive and discounted products that you can add onto your monthly shipments.