Sometimes you have a tiny bit of yarn laying around after a project and you just don't know what to do. Here, I'm going to show my top 10 favorite ways to use leftover yarn and turn that scrap yarn into a fabulous project!
1.Pom Poms: So easy to make and you can use them to embellish a hat for an instant pick-me-up.
2. Tassels & Fringe: Get creative and use different leftover yarn to mix and match to create one-of-a-kind tassels. Hang them from dresser pulls for a creative chic touch to your decor.
3. Quick headband. When we're all hanging around at the shop and we need a hairtie we don't bother with elastics. We just use our leftover yarn.
4. Enhancing a mason jar. I know you have a ton of them. Why not spruce them up with a simple bow?
5. Gift wrap! Go grab, some brown craft paper and let your scrap yarn do all of the work!
6.Bring an element of warmth and unexpected texture to your accessories! Use leftover yarn instead of a chain for your jewelry projects.
7. Dreamcatchers. Use your leftover yarn to ward off any bad dreams.
8. Probably one of my favorites, wrap an under-utilized bottle with yarn. Use it as a vase or other fun storage around your home or office.
9. Wrap an old bangle with some yarn for a fun and textured take perfect for the chilly months!
10. Braided bookmark. Yes, I still read paper books. I love to see pops of color peek out from their pages!
That's it! I hope you love the scrap yarn projects here! Use your leftover yarn to create fun and textural upgrades to the common items in your home today!