Introducing Furoshiki Gift Wrapping, the eco-friendly and stylish way to wrap gifts!
- Furoshiki is a Japanese word for a traditional practice of wrapping items in different sized cloths for storage, carrying, or gifting.
- These cloths can be used to wrap and carry items, or even be worn as a top or headband!
- Made from beautiful sari silk in assorted colors and patterns, making each one unique.
- Not only is Furoshiki Gift Wrapping eco-friendly and reusable, but it's also incredibly stylish. Give your gifts a beautiful, artisanal touch with Furoshiki Gift Wrapping.
- Comes with a free How-to-Guide with easy to follow instructions will help you wrap those gifts like a professional every time.
- Color notes: No 2 Furoshikis are the same. Just tell us your requested colors at check out notes and our team hand-selects your item.
Items low in stock have limited color options.
Learn more about furoshiki here!
Material: 100% Reclaimed Sari Material
Dimensions: 28" x 28", 36" x 36"