The Diagonal Basket Weave Stitch
- Size: 6"x6"
- Gauge: 4x4 = 16sts by 20 rows in stockinette
- Yarn: 22g of DGY worsted weight recycled silk
- Knitting Needle Size: 5.0mm
- K: Knit
- P: Purl
- Sl (p): Slip Stitch as if to purl
- Sl (k): Slip Stitch as if to knit
Row 1: Sl 1(k), sl1(p), k1 through back in second on left hand needle-keeping the loop on the left needle, k1 through back in first on left needle, drop off both loops off left hand needle. Repeat across to last stitch. K1.
Row 2: Sl 2 (p), p1 in second from left needle, do not cast off loop, p1 in first on left needle, cast off both loops. Repeat across to last, P1.
Rows 3-32: Repeat rows 1-2.