Today we're sharing a fun, colorful tutorial with you from Laura of Me and My Inklings! This DIY Yarm Pom Pom Garland is so easy, quick, and can be made in a wide variety of yarns to create different looks for any holiday, home decor, or party decor need. Let's get started!
1. Wrap the yarn around the short width of the cardboard 75 times
2. Carefully slide the yarn off the cardboard
3. Tie a double knot around the center of the yarn, creating two halves with loops
4. Cut through the loops, creating the pom pom
5. Trim the pom pom to create an even sphere shape
6. Tie the pom poms together with a long strand of yarn and drape each end over the corner of your frame or wooden board.
Receive updates on upcoming deals, new products, and giveaways by signing up to receive our FREE newsletter! Fill in the form below to subscribe.