We are so excited to announce our new knit-a-long series!
A knit-a-long is your opportunity to join us on Instagram while we knit a special project with our fiber specialist, Julia! The best part is that everyone who participates posts photos of their project on Instagram or Ravelry and uses the hashtag #DGYKAL will enter for a chance to win amazing prizes!!
Why you should join our Knit-a-Longs:
- You'll learn how to knit cables, which is such a versatile skill, from our in-house fiber expert, Julia! No matter your skill level, we want to help you succeed.
- You'll be able to ask questions and get answers about the pattern and techniques.
- You'll be joining a HUGE community of fellow knitters and enjoy seeing each other's progress and victories.
- You'll have a chance to win DGY gift cards each week, and a CRAZY GOOD grand prize at the end of the Knit-a-Long!
- It's FREE! You'll just need to purchase your supplies.
Here's how to join us:
- Let us know you're participating! Use the form below to join the knit-a-longs and receive email notifications about future events!
Here are what you can win during our Knit-a-longs!
Don't have an Instagram Account?
Will I be able to complete projects in time? What if i don't work fast enough?
YES! All you'll need to know is how to knit & purl, and Julia will teach you the rest. The Knit-a-Long runs over a period of 6 weeks, so you'll have plenty of time to get the cables down. The videos will stay on Youtube forever, so you'll always be able to go back and re-watch. Take your time! You only need to stay on track each week if you want to be eligible to win prizes.
Do I have to post pictures of my project? Do I have to participate on Instagram and Ravelry?
No, and no! You only need to post your project pictures if you want to be eligible to win prizes, and you only have to choose one platform to participate on. :) We hope you'll join us even if you choose not to post pictures!