BEFORE YOU START
Stay warm in style! This cozy chic cowl is perfect for cooler days and will add amazing texture to any look. It is a super quick knit, and a very easy pattern, making it the perfect gift to make…for everyone! Knitted by the lovely, Sonjas.Artsy.Place
Are you ready to jump into this project? View the complete kit HERE.
Skill Level: Very easy; Beginner
- 4 Skeins of Darn Good Yarn Banana Fiber Yarn (In Sea Mist)
- US 13 (9mm), Straight Needles
- Scissors and Tapestry Needle
- Gauge: 4' x 2.5' = 6 rows and 6 sts in the pattern stitch
- Finished dimensions: 11.5 x 12.5 inches
Begin: Cast On 26 Stitches using the method of your choice. I use the long tail cast on method.
Row 1: k26 (knit all the stitches)
Row 2: p26 (purl all the stitches)
Row 3: k26 (knit all the stitches)
Row 4: k26 (knit all the stitches)
Repeat: Rows 1-4 18 times, for a total of 72 rows
End: Cast Off all 26 stitches using the standard cast off method of your choice, I use the mattress stitch.
Finishing: Seam the 2 sides together. Weave in ends and enjoy!