It's finally fall! All of us here at DGY love this season and are so excited to be bringing you this amazing tutorial for making an Autumn Wreath! Laura from @laurakellydesigns did such a great job and we can't wait to share it with you. This project takes less than and hour and is perfect for crafters of any skill level. Let's get started!
1. Wrap wreath in one color of chiffon ribbon yarn and tie off.
2. Wrap a second color around the wreath, more spread out than the first color, to create a contrast.
3. Create a fluffy bow by tying 25 pieces of 8 inch yarn (cut from your 3rd color) together in the middle of the pieces. Tie the bow to the top of the wreath with a piece long enough to create a hanging loop.
4. Secure any fun fall embellishments like leaves, flowers, or pumpkins by using your adhesive of choice! Hot glue would work well for this.
5. Hang your wreath and enjoy!
To stay up-to-date on our sales, giveaways, and new products or tutorials, sign up to receive our FREE newsletter by filling in the form below! :)