7 Gift Ideas for the Creative Lifestyle
Okay so not everyone is into crafting in the traditional sense. I know you have people on your gifting list that are creative, unique individuals, and you have no idea what to get for them! The reason I know this? I have some of those same people on my list!
Friends! I am going to share with you some of the coolest ideas for the creative lifestyle. These are things that you probably won't find elsewhere and are guaranteed to bring smiles!
1. Do you have people on your list that need nothing? You want to give them something but ugh, what to do? How about this lovely parasol? Exotically colorful and covered with a design embellishment, this gift guarantees to bring the joy of creativity.
2. Scarves are one of those gifts that people love to get and rarely buy for themselves. They are also completely in vogue right now! Here's a great combo-a Sari Silk & Cotton Scarf. Each scarf is unique and if you have a color preference we love hand picking the one that is perfect for your gift!
Okay, so I am interrupting your regularly scheduled blog! I can't pass this one up. So say, you do find that perfect gift ( of course at DGY). Wouldn't it be so cool to wrap your gifts creatively? Yes, this is something for you but hey, you deserve it and this really wraps up the festivities beautifully!
Alright now let's talk trash!
3. We are super earth friendly and we work really hard to bring you many recycled materials. This is a super cool idea for the earth conscious person on your list - give them gifts for the home that are practical, beautiful, and made from trash! Our made in Nepal Homemade Trash items are fair trade home goods, amazingly bright and whimsical and surely will be a unique gift!
4. Here is an idea that flies out of our warehouse! Sari silk skirts are part of our creative lifestyle clothing line and really adhere to the creative, funky, beautiful look that you are seeking in a gift. Our Sari Silk Skirts are made of recycled saris by amazing women in India. The skirts you purchase will be one-of-a-kind and whoa, who doesn't love that kind of creativity?
5. Ooooh-la-la! Accessories can add so much to an outfit. Look how cool this photos is by adding one of the Sari Silk Necklaces to this simple white tank top! What's not to love about this gift idea? And there are many more looks you will get with the DGY artisan and fair trade jewelry line!
6.Okay! So we are all about diversity! Diversity of people, diversity of place, and truly diversity in our product line! Have you seen the wide variety of bags and purses that we carry? Whether the DGY Multi-Color Patchwork Slouchy Bag or our One-of-a-Kind Sari Silk Purse (above) or one of our other satchels, you will have your list "in the bag" for this year with these creative lifestyle options!
7. Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? We totally understand that dilemma because we have been there, too! Give them the gift of choice with a Darn Good Yarn gift card.Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards start at $10.00 and have no additional processing fees.
We've got you covered for that artsy person who perhaps loves the look but isn't going to be making anything for themselves. So many of our creative lifestyle gift ideas provide work for women around the globe so you are not only purchasing a super nifty gift, you are sharing the spirit of giving on a global scale. The team at Darn Good Yarn thanks you for that!
- Janis Minshull