Yarn of the Month Club®: Free Pattern Codes
|Month||Discount Code - Click to Copy||Collection|
|January||JANUARYPATTERN||Lace Weight Yarn Patterns|
Every month, our talented team of Darn Good Yarn creatives curate and/or refine a perfect collection of patterns to pair with our Yarn of the Month Club®. Our exclusive Yarn of the Month Club® members get free access to (1) pattern a month based on the yarn received (in addition to many other great benefits... see the Subscriber Benefits section for more info!). The table above contains at least (3) months worth of active coupon codes that'll only work for Active Yarn of the Month Club® members. Good for 1 use!
- A free pattern of your choice every month!
- Access to a community of like minded crafters, this group is a great place to ask questions or get inspiration for your next project!
- Subscriber-only access to an easy-to-use customer portal where you can manage your own subscription and get exclusive subscription add-ons.
- Unparalleled customer service, our team is here to assist you with any questions or concerns!
- Reduced Shipping Costs on all orders! That’s right, any order you place with Darn Good Yarn will qualify for reduced cost shipping, even for our international pals!
- US - $3.95
- Canada, UK, France - $8
- All other Countries - $10
- 5% off on every purchase. Join the club and receive our friends and family discount on any order form Darn Good Yarn! The more you buy, the more you save! *Excludes orders containing subscription items, member only deals, and live or static sale items.
- Exclusive Offers for members only. You’ll be sent the best deals on our coolest products before anyone else. These special limited time offers are always changing so don’t miss out on your chance to save!
- Yarn of the Month Club® - Subscribe today!
Our Lace Weight Yarn Patterns collection is full of inspiration for our beautiful, colorful lace weight yarns. The patterns feature Lace Weight Silk Yarns that are all made of recycled silk sari fabric and are dyed and spun by our artisans in India. Whether you're looking to make a shawl, scarf, or cardigan, we are guaranteed to have something you'll love.