We know this can be super frustrating so we have a couple of solutions for you below.
If tracking shows delivered:
- It seems a little silly, but check with other family members and make sure they didn't grab it. (I've totally had my husband do this before and he'll set it somewhere that I would never see it and forget about it!)
- Check all around the house, sometimes postal workers will put it in "hiding" spots if it doesn't appear that someone is home or if it's too large to fit in a mailbox.
- Ask your mail delivery person if they remember delivering the package and if so where they may have placed it.
- If none of these are the case, we ask that you wait 3 business days after the stated delivery date as a lot of orders do show up a couple days later.
- If these 3 business days go by and nothing happens, please send us an email to email@example.com so we can start the process of filing a claim and getting a new order sent to you.
If tracking is stuck:
Being an e-commerce business, sometimes we have to deal with lost and/or stuck packages with the mail couriers. We are super sorry your order happened to be one of those cases. Not to worry! Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know your item is stuck and we will re-ship your order!