We are welcoming another amazing sari silk ribbon to the Darn Good Yarn line up and this one will really have you kicking up your heels! Windswept Ribbon has a jazzy texture with a fabulous organic edging that adds to any craft project. Windswept Ribbon is available in a rainbow palette of color options! Yes! Adding this to our recycled sari ribbon lineup means we're all doing the happy dance!
And now, the details:
- Material: Recycled Sari Silk
- Weight: 5- Bulky
- Skein weight: 3.5 ounces (100 grams)
- Length: 35 yards
- Best with: Knitting needles size 11 and up, crochet hook size K and up
- Gauge: 3-4 knit stitches per inch/ 2-3 crochet stitches per inch
- Wash: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry or dry clean
- Handmade In: India
- Ideas: Knitting, crocheting, weaving, spinning with your favorite fiber, wrapping presents, Around the World Purse Pattern, Artfully Yours Poncho Pattern
Additional Information: After a long and strict selection process, the women who make our product cut the edges, and sew them end-to-end to create this phenomenal one-of-a-kind yarn. As always, remember that by getting this yarn (or any of our yarn or products for that matter!) in using it in your project,you are helping the women of India and Nepal become self-sufficient and provide basic needs of their family— like food, healthcare, shelter, and education— in ways they could not have otherwise done.