And the winners are.....
OK this was so tough. The one terrible downside to these contests is choosing. I personally hate it because there are usually some good ones out there! This time it was really tough because I had over 300 entries... um holy smokes! And they were all super inventive. But alas, I had to take a big-girl-pill and pick one even though I felt like kicking and screaming.
So, below are the names of the winners of the silk sari ribbon color naming challenge!
Congrats and stay tuned for the next contest, you could be the next winner! But for today, these winners will get a free skein of the color they won for!
And for this week, these new colors will be on sale! So get 'em while they're hot!
- "Singing the Blues" by Joanne Click to check the yarn out
- "Purple Reign" by Chiara Click to check out the yarn!
- "Dream of Mermaids" by Denise Click to view
- "Brushed Bronze" by Kelli Click to view more!
- "Moonscape" by Berkeley Click to see more!
- Leaping Lizards by Honor Click to see more!
- Nicole Snow