5 Darn Good Projects from Our Friends
1. Our new friend, Sandra, shared with us her very first arm knit scarf. Our 30 Minute Arm Knit Scarf Kit is the perfect introduction to arm knitting and our reclaimed chiffon ribbon. Have you tried chiffon ribbon? Sandra likes it so much she had decided to order more!!! She's also really jazzed about the DGY commitment to bettering people's lives.
2. Gifts are just one way that we can reach out and bring a bit of happiness to those we love. Sharing her joy over her wooden yarn bowl, @knittingknight got this gorgeous yarn bowl from her Mom and we love that she wanted to let us know how much she loves this beautiful and practical gift. And look at her gorgeous project!
3. Sari Ribbon at Darn Good Yarn is one of our masterpiece collections. It's not only a recycled fiber, this ribbon also provides fair trade, sustainable work for women in India! Its uses are many and we absolutely find this silk GI tract to be one of the most unique and beautiful pieces we have seen! Thanks to @theartoflfed who used our sari silk ribbon for this GI tract creation and our "gut" tells us this is one amazing piece of fiber art!
4. This hat! So many of us are really loving this eye-catching hat! Remember that sometimes combining fibers can make for such a beautiful partnership! Our DGY friend, @whimsicallyhooked, combines our delicious Spice Market recycled silk and a cotton blend and what a combo! The dark cotton makes the Spice Market really pop, which is what this yarn loves to do anyway!
5. Think green! A DGY team member, Lynneamae, loves to design and play with ideas! She took our Natural Nettle, a plant fiber, and made this sweet satchell! What would you use this adorable nettle bag for? While she has no pattern, @lynneamae is working on putting one together for us!
We love seeing what our Darn Good Yarn family makes. The creations amaze us and we want to hear from you! Be sure to contact us here, find us on facebook, or other social media! Our inspiration for creating happiness comes from seeing what you are making! Please do be in touch! Sharing inspiration creates more happiness!
- Janis Minshull