Seconds & Surplus Sari Wrap SkirtRegular price $69.00 Sale price $46.00 Save 33%
Why we love it
Doing our part to reduce consumption: we make every effort to keep our supply chain fully sustainable. When it comes to reclaimed fabric, it's not uncommon to find wear or minor damage in the materials used.
- Seconds and Surplus: As the name implies, these sari wrap skirts are what we call our seconds or surplus inventory. They are skirts that may have been missed by our extensive quality control checks performed by our artisans and warehouse team. OR, the skirts can be color groups we have way too much of. You never know what you're going to get.
- Potential imperfections: these skirts may have rips or holes, thread snags, loose threads, missing embellishments, unaligned hemlines, missing tags, missing original packaging along with other perfectly imperfect features.
- Adjustable sizing: sizing that can move with you! Check out the sizing chart below to find your perfect size range! First, choose your waist size (see below for the size chart), Then select your desired length.
Learn how to repair your skirt (if you find an imperfection) 👉 Read the blog.
Discover other ways we recycled this fabric, making sure it does not see a landfill.
- Using these fabrics to create smaller garments or accessories such as our Furoshiki Gift Wrapping
- Converting the heavily damaged and unwearable skits into reclaimed material packs for sewing and other fiber arts!
Stock is limited! At the end of each month, we will add any seconds and surplus skirts in our warehouse to this fantastic deal, so come back next month if you missed out or are looking for more!
Final Sale. Please note that due to these skirts' incredible price, we can not offer returns or exchanges, as the skirts will have imperfections.