Seconds & Surplus Aanya Short Kaftan
Why we love it
♻️ Doing our part to reduce consumption: we make every effort to keep our supply chain fully sustainable. When it comes to reclaimed fabric and handmade goods, it's not uncommon to find wear or minor damage in the materials used or errors during assembly.
- Seconds and Surplus: Just like the name implies, these kaftans are what we call our seconds or surplus inventory. They are tunics that may have been missed by our extensive quality control checks performed by our artisans and/or by our warehouse team. The fun of a mystery is being surprised each time!
- Potential imperfections: these kaftans may have rips or holes, thread snags, loose threads, missing embellishments, unaligned hem lines, missing tags, missing original packaging along with other perfectly imperfect features.
Stock is limited! At the end of each month we will add in any seconds and surplus kaftans we have in our warehouse to this awesome deal so come back next month if you missed out or are looking for more!
Final Sale. Please note due the awesome price of these kaftans we can not offer returns or exchanges, the skirts will have imperfections.
|Women's/Reg||Up to 39"||Up to 33"||Up to 42"|
- 100% reclaimed traditional sari material sourced in India.
- Silk blend.
- Upcycled fabric.
- Fair trade made. People Friendly. Earth Friendly.
- Each piece of fabric has been on a journey of its own! They are high quality, handmade at our partnered co-ops.
- Machine wash cold with like colors preferably in a mesh bag. Hang dry or low heat.