Piece a quilt of your own design without ever reaching for a needle and thread. Choose your own colors and glue down for a beautiful art piece to display, or leave unglued for a fun puzzle to put together again and again. A fun project for any age.
INCLUDED IN EACH KIT
- one (1) wood frame attached to backer board
- unpainted cut out pieces to create quilt block.
- small square of sandpaper (just in case you need it)
- printed color planning guide
- five (5) paint application sponges
- sawtooth hanger and nails
- tips for assembly
MATERIALS YOU WILL NEED TO SUPPLY:
- Paint or Stain – Different Colors (Acrylic Paint available at Wal-Mart or Craft Stores works fine, optional)
- Wood Glue (Available at Wal-Mart or Craft Stores, optional)
Material: Birch Wood
Dimensions: 10" Diameter