This item is not available for purchase on its own. Please add another product to your cart first and you'll have an option to add this item on the cart page.
Introducing Furoshiki Gift Wrapping, the eco-friendly and stylish way to wrap gifts!
- Furoshiki is a Japanese word for a traditional practice of wrapping items in different sized cloths for storage, carrying, or gifting.
- These cloths can be used to wrap and carry items, or even be worn as a top or headband!
- Made from beautiful sari silk in assorted colors and patterns, making each one unique.
- Not only is Furoshiki Gift Wrapping eco-friendly and reusable, but it's also incredibly stylish. Give your gifts a beautiful, artisanal touch with Furoshiki Gift Wrapping.
- Comes with a free How-to-Guide with easy to follow instructions will help you wrap those gifts like a professional every time.
Learn more about furoshiki here!
Material: 100% Reclaimed Sari Material
Dimensions: 28" x 28"