Why we love it!
- The Daisy Stitch Short Sleeve Top is a stunning and airy addition to your handmade wardrobe.
- This easy short sleeve top knitting project is assembled in two nearly identical pieces and is accented with a daisy stitch yoke.
- When you’re finished, break out your favorite sun hat and beverage. Pair this lightweight top with a summer skirt and fun necklace for a look that’ll make your friends envious!
- The design uses our gorgeous and lightweight Darn Good Yarn® 2-ply sport weight linen yarn.
- The daisy stitch used in the pattern involves purling three stitches together without removing the stitch from the left needle and then using a yarn over to set up purling the same three stitches together again. This creates a lacy stitch without altering the stitch count through increases and decreases.
Category: Cardigans & Tops
Difficulty Level: Easy
Yarn Required: 2-4 100g skein of DGY Sport Weight Linen 2-Ply Yarn
Needle Size: (not included) US 3 (3.25 mm) & US 4 (3.5 mm) Knitting needles
Materials: (not included) Scissors, tapestry needle, stitch markers
Finished Dimensions: Approx. XS (29”), S (33”) - M (37”), L (41”) - 2XL (49”), 3XL (53”) - 4XL (57”), 5XL (61”)
Designed By: Janica Carter | @Janicacarter
Looking for just the pattern? Click here!