2 Pack Silk Roving Worsted Weight PhenomenaRegular price $31.98 Sale price $15.00 Save 53%
This item is not available for purchase on its own. Please add another product to your cart first and you'll have an option to add this item on the cart page.
Why we love it!
- This yarn is one of our fan favorites.
- Our worsted weight silk roving is hand-dyed by our extremely talented artisans in India. These women take their time handcrafting this yarn, bringing a little piece of India to each skein.
- Worsted Weight is extremely durable and can be crafted into so many fun, beautiful projects. What does worsted weight mean? Check out our blog all about Worsted Weight here.
- Feeling blue? Our beautiful colorways are the perfect pick me up! From Emerald Isle to tropical sea, orchid blossom and crimson fire these colors will not disappoint!
- This worsted weight silk yarn has all the softness of our Lace Weight Silk Yarn, it's just a bit thicker.
- This yarn has fabulous colorways, including variegated and solid options and will knit or crochet up in a breeze.
- Worsted weight can be used to create hats, gloves, cowls, and scarves! Looking to make a beautiful, cozy handmade gift? Look no further!
With over 200 reviews on our online yarn store it's easy to see why this is a huge fan favorite for needlework, crocheting, embroidery and so much more. Purchase today and try our wonderful silk roving worsted weight yarn.
Length/Weight: 75 yards/50 grams
Yarn Weight: 4 - Medium
Yarn Material: Recycled Silk
Needle Size: US 7-9 (4.5 - 5.5mm)
Hook Size: US I/9-K/10.5 (5.5 - 6.5mm)
Gauge: K- 16-20 /4", C- 11-14 /4"
Physical Quality: Soft and Silky!
How to clean: Dry Clean
Best for: Knitting, Crocheting, Needlepoint, Embroidery, Tatting - Check out our Fun and Games Scarf, The Magnolia Beanie, Tiered Plant Hanger and Mystic Mountain Shrug