Why we love it!
- Are you an adventurous crafter looking for something a little out of the ordinary? Try our Banana Fiber Yarn for something that’s a little out of the ordinary!
- Made from the sustainable fibers that are scraped from the bark of a banana tree and handspun by women’s co-ops in India, our vibrant Banana Fiber Yarn is a soft, plant based alternative.
- Available in assorted different colors our Banana Fiber Yarn is vibrant and perfect for knitting, crocheting and more.
- How does the yarn get so soft? After harvesting the banana fibers from the trunk of the tree, they are put through a softening process that makes the fiber very similar to silk.
- Then when it’s spun, it is as soft as silk - soft and strong, full of texture, color, and biodegradable so it’s completely vegan and eco-friendly!
Note: Learn more about this incredible yarn here!