(The 2nd of our holiday gift blogs for you)
So do you know a hooker? A crocheting kind of hooker, that is! We've pulled together some really nifty ideas for holidaygifts. You may not know much about this craft or maybe you are just stumped with what to get your crocheter.
We love making it easy for you and this collection of ideas will be well received by the crocheter in your life any time of year! We love, love, love our Darn Good crocheters!
1. Our Beaded Crochet Necklace Kit is perfect for the beginner as this kit has only a bit of crochet, some beading, and a high factor of coolness when complete. Winter is a great time for new projects and this one is sure to please!
2. I don't know about you, but I am always digging deep in the drawer where I keep my crochet hooks. It drives me nuts and I would love the DGY Aluminum Crochet Hooks because of the variety of sizes and more importantly, because of the handy dandy case for the hooks!
3. This is a great crochet project for the naturalist in your life! With hemp and nettle included in the kit, our Purist Hemp Puff Kit is a fun way to explore unique fibers! Know a vegan crocheter? Pair this kit with homemade soaps and you've got a squeaky clean gift idea!
4. We live in a time where re-usable bags are perfect for so many purposes. Whether going to farmer's market, the library with the grandkids, or your local crochet club,our Darn Good Yarn Market Tote is a kit that can be made in crochet or knit! Please let us know your preference at check out so we include the pattern you want!
5.Yarn, of course! Crafters love their fiber! Not sure what yarn is rignt? Maybe you;d like to get your crocheter a bundle of yarns. The DGY Spice Market Recycled Silk Bundle is a good deal and a great selection of one of our favorite sari silk yarns.
6. Have an ocean loving crocheter? Made with some of our lovely silk, this Silk Waves Shawl Kit works up easily with its repeating wave-like pattern. You can almost feel the ebb and flow of the tide with this lovely crochet shawl. Choices of color make this unique to each crocheter. You can almost hear the ocean!
We hugely support our crafters and are very proud of the work we provide for people globally. Many of our fibers are recycled, too, so it's great to know all the good happening with Darn Good Yarn purchases. The staff at Darn Good Yarn is always here to help you find just the right crochet gift!
Happy Holidays from the Darn Good Yarn team!