Here is the latest in our holiday blog gift ideas just for you!
Knitting is a tradition that brings us both the past and parlays into the future with all the passionate new knitters coming along. Ideas are for both the beginner and the expert, of course!
1. Thinking on what to get that knitter or knitter wanna-be? Personally, I'd love a subscription to the yarn club where I can get new and interesting fibers delivered to my doorstep! Luscious gift giving!2. And you can never go wrong with a gift card to Darn Good Yarn because then your knitter has the luxury of choosing his/her own gift! We all love to have the choice of what we want, when we want it. Pamper someone on your list!
Alright, this is a slam-dunk for me. I am an avid knitter of no exceptional quality! I knit a lot though and it is my zen-time when I get it! I am thinking about holiday gifts that I would love to get (are you reading this family?) and also going to share a few that I have gifted myself and others such as the wooden yarn bowl.
3. So yeah, how about the wooden yarn bowl? Mine is so cool that I put it on the end table when I am not using it. Everyone loves it (and I find blue yarns to be the showiest in it). And who says a yarn bowl has to be about yarn? I see kisses in the future, Hershey Kisses that is!
4. Our Designer Hand Carved Wooden Bowlgives you another option for the knitters in your life. This one is slightly deeper and has a beautiful design pattern of flowers and is hand carved at one of our co-ops in India. So you not only have a gift for your hand crater, this bowl has been handcrafted as well!
5. This one is perfect for those of us who just don't know what to get our knitters. The DGY Designer Craft Pack has a bag of goodies. Like really good goodies that make me drool...you have your choice of the yarn bowls above, needles, amazing fiber, patterns, and a silk bag, Check out the options and wrap up the holidays with easy drop down menu choices. Or you could try one of our knit kits!!!
6. Here's a sweet little idea for the kids to give to grammy or that special knitter. I don't know about you but this grandmother is not great at making pompoms. This assortment of pompom makers is perfect for those of us needing a way to make pompom making simpler and fun to do! Hint, Hint!
7. Needles, we knitters all need 'em but can we find 'em? Our Aluminum Interchangeable Knitting Needles are like a treasure trove for knitters. All sizes of needles and interchangeable options, and the best part? A case to keep them all in one place and that makes for one jolly knitter!
8. Fiber! Yes, I am back to that again and yes, all knitters whether beginner or expert love yarn. We ogle over colors and love the feel, smell, and really "the everything" about fiber! Whether our lace weight Silk Cloudabove or our wonderful palette of Sari Silk Ribbon Yarnbelow, fiber is always a very welcome gift!
Whatever your holiday and however you get through the dark days of winter, remember the knitter in your life and gift them something that will bring the joy of creating for a long time to come. Best wishes from the staff at Darn Good Yarn.