Happy Free Pattern Friday Loves!
I can’t do it all on my own. This week’s pattern comes to us from my very own mother-in-law, Sue (and yes, we get along great) (lucky for us;). This purse is awesome. I use the one pictured all of the time and I get compliments wherever I go. Sue chose to use a strap from an old purse (thrift store time!) and a cool metal button (it’s just there for looks). Personally, I love that look . If you don’t have a strap you have a couple of other options—try sewing an old belt to the body or just make your own strap with braid or complementary yarn in a half linen stitch.
What you need
- 2 Skeins of Around the World from Darn Good Yarn. Find it here: http://bit.ly/qf7TPq
- Size US 17(12.5mm) knitting needle
- A piece of fabric for lining
- A large eyed tapestry needle
- A Cool strap (see my note on the left )
Enjoy and love,
(President Darn Good Yarn Inc) (firstname.lastname@example.org)