Friday’s Update: New Recycled Silk Yarn
April 22, 2011
Watch the video recap here:
Happy Friday to you!
What a wild week. Wow!
And now to the yarn…
A new shipment of yarn means that you can check out new colors of banana fiber, new colors of “Gumball” recycled silk yarn, spinning fibers and some fun notions.
27 Exclusive DGY Blends!!!
Hurry, because this sale is only good until Sunday 4-24
If you didn’t see the new kimono jacket pattern I posted last week, be sure to visit this link (click me) to check it out!
Lastly, a hearty thank you to those of you who purchased yarn from Darn Good Yarn in this last month. We were able to donate $200 to the Red Cross for the on-going disaster in Japan.
Enjoy all of the new goodies and have a great weekend.
Thank you for all of your support!
Nicole, Mikey and Squeakers
And is you want to be super cool--share this newsletter with your friends! I’ll tweet and FB a link too.
Similar Posts1. Darn Good Yarn’s Return Policy, 2. Winter 2010 Newsletter!, 3. Recycled Silk Yarn Saves the Day
Thank you for joining.
- It's Bananas! 4 pack color collections of Banana Fiber Yarn$35.96 - On Sale
- FEATURED YARN Save 20% Now! Recycled Photon Rainbow Sport Weight Recycled Silk Yarn$9.59 - On Sale
- Plus Size Multiwear Sari Skirts$35.99 - On Sale
- CLOSEOUT Save 40% Silk Strings- set of 12 different colors$5.99 - On Sale
- Multiwear Recycled Silk Sari Skirt Summer 2013$29.99 - On Sale